Mead is best known as the drink of the Gods. It is said, "God Odin was said to have gained his strength because he drank mead as a suckling baby"! Not to mention it was made with honey so this drink had disease fighting antioxidants. . This tumbler is made from all natural horn and stained yellow with an ombre design. It has been hand carved and hand polished. The flat bottom is made from stained wood. The inside is coated with a food grade sealant. If you are looking for an old world feel but with new world flair this cup is form you. Purchase several to complete table settings. Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out. Natural imperfections may be visible on this item. Please remember this is a natural item and each piece is unique.
Overall Length: 5 to 7 Inches
Circumference of Rim: 9-11 Inches
Estimated Capacity: 10-14 oz
Material: 100% Natural Buffalo Horn, Wood
100% Natural Buffalo Horn
Design: Yellow Ombre
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.