The blade of this medieval European sword is constructed of sturdy steel with a beautiful polished finish, and comes oiled to protect from rusting. Sheesham Heartwood is used to make the unique rectangular handle. A rectangular pommel and crescent-shaped cross guard both made from 100% pure brass complement the natural wood handle nicely. The pommel is adorned with engravings that depict rays of sunshine and clouds. Included is a Wooden scabbard that has been wrapped in premium black leather, and features brass locket and chape.
Overall Length: 35.5 inches
Handle Length: 6 inches
Guard Length: 5 inches
Blade Material: Polished Steel; Oiled
Rectangular Natural Wood Handle
Pure Brass Guard and Pommel
For Display Only
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.