All-natural buffalo horn is hollowed by hand and carved to create this authentic drinking horn. Each horn is individually crafted, between 20 inches and 23 inches long. No two are the same. They can hold about 1100 ml to 1400 ml of water, wine, beer, ale, etc. The exterior is polished to a smooth shine. Coloring of the horn varies according to how it was grown in nature. Mostly it is black and calcium white. Drinking horns were traditionally used in many parts of the world. Sometimes ceremonial, and often as an everyday drinking horn. What is unique about the horn, it cannot be set down on a table until it is empty. Ensure a guest drinks all of their wine with one of these natural drinking horns. Please clean the horn before using. *Please wash with a gentle detergent and polish with vegetable oil to keep it from drying out. And from time to time you will want to use beeswax to coat the inside to keep from cracking and the inside drying out.
Overall Length: 20 Inches to 23 Inches
Circumference of Rim: About 13 to 15 Inches
Estimated Capacity: 1100 ml to 1400 ml
100% Natural Horn- Specs may vary from piece to piece
Holds up to 1400mL of Liquid
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.