During the 1950s, large numbers of folding switchblade or automatic opening knives with locking blades were imported from Italy to the United States. From there they only rose in popularity. Take this beauty for instance. It incorporates a long, slender blade tapering to a needle-like point, together with a slim-profile handle and vestigial cross-guard. The blade is made from stainless steel with a anodized titanium rainbow finish. The handle is made from durable ABS with a faux stag appearance. All the other elements such as the bolsters, frame, lock, and button are also made from steel, with a titanium finish on the pommel and bolster. Once you release the blade the powerful spring action opens and locks the blade in place. A safety lock is included on the handle for preventing accidental opening. Included is a nylon sheath to safely house your blade.
Overall Length: 10 1/2 inches
Length of Blade: 4 1/2 inches
Length of Handle: 6 inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Anodized Titanium Finish
Blade Style: Bayonet
Handle: ABS Faux Stag Finish
Includes: Free Nylon Case with Belt Loop
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.