The first light of dawn is golden; washing the inky shadows from the world as it spills over the horizon. Justice is like this- and taken for granted the exact same way. The First Light Medieval Sword is a full size, 38.5-inch Damascus sword with a black leather handle and golden brass guard and pommel. This isn’t just any Damascus though; you have the choice of either firestorm Damascus or twist Damascus for the blade. Firestorm Damascus is characterized by disordered and vivid shapes in the steel while twist Damascus features more circular patterning with distinct centers. Of course, both variations of the First Light Medieval Sword come with a genuine leather sheath. The sheath is black with an imprinted motif along the edges and has both a shoulder strap and belt loop.
Overall Length: 38.5 Inches
Blade Length: 30 Inches
Blade Width: 2 Inch
Blade Thickness: 4.9 mm
Handle Length: 8.75 Inches
Blade Construction: Damascus steel, 15N20, 1095 High Carbon
Handle Construction: Wood, Leather, & Brass
Includes: Black Genuine Leather Sheath
Features: Choice of Firestorm or Twist Damascus Blade
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.