The blade of this sword is forged from a blend of 1095/15N20 steel that has been tempered and treated to create this gorgeous pattern welded Damascus steel you see here. These steels have been folded approximately 400-520 times, and the end result has a Rockwell hardness rating between 58-60. Damascus steel is not only quite beautiful to look at, but also its durability along with flexibility is what makes it so valuable among collectors. Not only is the Damascus a unique feature on this sword; the hilt features a rectangular design that is based off of findings dated as far back as 850AD. The white color of the hilt is complemented nicely by pure brass accents. Included is a 100% genuine leather tooled back sheath that is red-brown in color with a zigzag design that features black borders. Needless to say, this sword is fit for a king.
Overall Length: 33 inches
Blade Length: 25.25 inches
Blade Thickness: 4.55 mm
Handle Length: 7.75 inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
White Handle W/ Pure Brass Accents
Leather Back Sheath Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.