Are you worthy enough to enter the gates of Valhalla? With this incredibly powerful sword by your side and a thirst for blood, the privilege is sure to be yours. The forged Damascus blade is made from 1095/15N20 alloy steel. The HRC is around 54 to 55 with 176 true blade layers. The lovely pattern featured on the blade is a twist pattern that is reminiscent of rippling water. Well balanced and ready for action this blade is completely battle ready and made of quality materials for long lasting use. The hilt is wrapped in resilient genuine brown leather. The pommel and guard are both forged of pure brass, and engraved with intricate Norse inscriptions. Once you are done slaying your enemies, you can house your blade in its own genuine brown leather sheath.
Overall Length: 40 inches
Blade Length: 30 inches
Handle Length: 10 inches
Guard Length: 7.5 inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Handle: Leather Wrapped Wood
Guard and Pommel: Pure Brass
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.