This sword is only for those that fight for Valhalla. With a 24 inch blade forged from Damascus steel, you can definitely say that this is no run-of-the-mill Lang Saex sword. This high-quality 1095/15N20 Damascus has been between 400-520 layers, and has a Rockwell rating of 58-60 HRC. Because of the unique shape of this single edged sword, it can primarily be used as a stabbing weapon, but is just as effective at slashing. The full tang runs in the centerline of the blade, and inserted into a Durable sheesham wood handle that is stained a rich mahogany brown. The guard and pommel are both made of pure brass, with traditional Norse inscriptions etched into them. The included genuine black leather sheath comes with beautiful gold Viking inscriptions as well, including that of a serpent, and is meant to be worn over the shoulder.
Overall Length: 32 inches
Blade Length: 24 inches
Handle length: 8 inches
Guard Length: 4.25 inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Material: Sheesham Wood
Guard and Pommel: Pure Brass
Genuine Black Leather Sheath Included
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.