A feather floats down from the canopy and through the burning sunbeams, hardening before hitting the forest floor. The Forged Feather Hunting Skinner Knife is a DIY hunting knife. This knife is a feather pattern Damascus blade with a full tang but no grips. This allows you to attach your own grips and design your own full tang Damascus knife. The blade is 3.75 inches of sharp edge and the tang gives you 4.63 inches maximum to work with. The tang of the Forged Feather is predrilled with two pin holes that are 3 inches apart from center to center. The feather Damascus pattern is constant from the blade to the tang and is clearly visible on the spine and belly of the tang so no matter what shape or size you choose to make your grips the Damascus will be visible around them creating a harmonious and coordinated appearance. The Forged Feather DIY Hunting Skinner Knife allows you to create your own gorgeous, professional looking hunting knife quickly and easily.
Overall Length: 8.5 Inches
Blade Length: 3.75 Inches
Blade Width: 1.5 Inch
Blade Thickness: 5.06 mm
Tang Length: 4.63 Inches
Blade Style: Drop Point
Blade Construction: Damascus Steel, 15N20, 1095 High Carbon
Features: Feather Damascus, DIY Project, Full Tang
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.