The Freemasons are widely known for their grand ceremonies and rituals. As direct descendants of the Knights Templar they have a long list of traditions. This ceremonial dagger is made from stainless steel with a satin finish. This dagger is special as you can see all the Masonic symbolism throughout the piece. The pommel is a knight's helmet with a dragon plume. The handle is made from ABS that is cream in color and traditional Templar symbols on the front and back. The cross guard is ornate with decorative flourishes made from zinc aluminum and colored to resemble pewter. The center has the widely known crown and cross. This piece comes with a hard plastic brown sheath with black accents. The locket features the lamb and the lion while the chape is decorated to match the rest of the piece. Give this blade as a gift or use it in a grand ceremony.
Overall Length: 14 Inches in Scabbard
Blade Length: 7.78 Inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Handle Length: 4.38 Inches
Handle Material: ABS, Zinc Aluminum
Guard Length: 3.13 Inches
Guard Material: Zinc Aluminum
Decorative Helmet Pommel
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.