A shield boss or umbo is often found in the center of round shields to defect blows. They also provide a place to mount the shield's grip. This conical piece is made from 16 gauge iron with four holes for mounting. Provided is a mounting set of rivets and washers. The gray finish gives this umbo a sign of age just like it came right from that period. If you are creating a shield and cant figure out what to do with the center then this boss is for you. This umbo is especially great for re-enactments.
Outer Rim Dimensions: 6.50 x 6.50 Inches
Backside Inner Dimensions: 4.50 x 4.50 Inches
Backside Finish: Black with Clear Lacquer
Material: 16 Gauge Iron
16 Gauge Iron Constructions
Four Mounting Holes
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.