In Norse mythology, Gram (Old Norse Gramr, meaning Wrath) is the sword that Sigurd used to kill the dragon Fafnir. Sigmund receives it during the wedding feast for his sister, Signy. It is made with a full tang construction and a sharp edge. The blade is made from stainless steel and features a shallow fuller down the center. The mirror polished finish is so shinny it is just begging to get dirty. This sword comes with a stainless steel pommel and guard in traditional Viking style. The handle is carved from sheesham that has been contoured, stained, and sealed. This blade is perfect for stage combat or re-enactments. Lastly, is the lovely two toned leather sheath with a tooled design to house this beautiful blade after a day of slaying dragons. Note: Item has extreme amount of oil which needs to be clean. Items are sold as is.
Overall Length: 31 Inches
Blade Length: 23 Inches
Blade Material: Stainless Steel
Blade Thickness: 6.89 mm
Handle Length: 8 Inches
Handle Material: Sheesham Wood
Guard Length: 4.25 Inches
Guard and Pommel Material:
Sharp Double Edge
Mirror Polished Finish
Includes: Tooled Leather Sheath
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.