The Spartan weapons were a well-honed just like their counter parts that wielded them creating war machines. Spartan Warriors started training at a young age in order to become an elite fighting force. These Hoplites became the infamous warriors at Battle of Thermopylae against the Persians. This sword is constructed of carbon steel and weathered with a stone finish to give that distinct battle worn look. The pommel and guard are made of cast aluminum and painted black. The handle is wrapped with faux leather wrapping to make the grip more comfortable for a firm hold. You too can be part of the crew with this replica in your hand. This is not a functional item it is for display only.
Overall Length: 34.25 Inches
Blade Length: 26 Inches
Blade Material: Carbon Steel, Factory Sharp (Dull)
Handle Length: 8.25 Inches
Handle Material: Steel with Faux Leather Wrap
Carbon Steel Blade
Leather Wrapped Cast Iron Handle
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.