Why is Damascus steel so desirable? Not only is the pattern created from masterfully heating and folding 2 steels together incredibly pleasing to look at, but it also tends to be more durable and flexible. This Damascus steel hunting knife is just as gorgeous as it is useful. 1095/15N20 high carbon steels have been folded approximately 280-350 times and expertly manipulated to produce a breathtaking blade with a Rockwell Rating between 54-56. A matching Damascus steel handguard protects the user any accidental injury. The Sheesham wood handle has been stained a gorgeous chestnut and is smoothed and contoured for a comfortable grip. A beautiful brass mosaic pin has been placed in the handle for detail. Included is a handmade Genuine rich brown leather sheath for safe storage and easy carry.
Overall Length: 10.25 inches
Blade Length: 5.125 inches
Blade Thickness: 4.12 mm
Taper: 1.15 mm
Handle Length: 5.125 inches
Handle Thickness: 20.42 mm
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Material: Sheesham Wood
100% Genuine Leather Sheath Included
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.