The rotation of the axe in the air depends entirely on how you hold and release it. A full revolution will cause the axe to stick firmly in the target. The outcome of the throw is determined the moment you wrap your fingers around the handle. The Grip Analysis Throwing Axe is a Viking inspired throwing axe designed to mimic the shape of triple edge Viking axes. This axe comes in at a convenient 10.75 inches long with 3 sharp edges to catch on a target. This makes it easier for beginners or casual throwers to hit the target. Composed of high carbon steel and featuring a full tang, this piece is built to fly and durable enough to land. Included with the Grip Analysis Throwing Axe is a genuine leather sheath equipped with a belt loop for ambidextrous, axe head down carry.
Overall Length: 10.75 Inches
Blade Length: 2.5 Inches
Axe Head Width: 5.25 Inch
Handle Length: 6 Inches
Blade Thickness: 4.74 mm
Blade Style: Triple Edge
Blade Construction: High Carbon Steel
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.