This knife is large and in charge, and is certain to put a smile on the face of whoever is receiving such a wonderful gift. Forged from a real high caliber rail road spike, this knife features a satin finished clip point blade. Clip point blades have the appearance of having the forward third of the blade "clipped" off. The clip itself can be straight or concave. This type of blade lends itself to quicker stabbing with less drag during insertion and faster withdrawal. The clip point blade design dates back to at least Macedonian times, where examples of knapped flint clip point knives from the Eneolytic period have been unearthed at the estuary of Drim. The handle is twisted for an elegant look and better grip, while still preserving the raw essence of the railroad spike that this beauty was forged from. Included is a thick tooled leather sheath to house your blade when not in use.
Overall Length: 13.25 inches
Blade Length: 8.5 inches
Handle Length: 4.75 inches
Hand Forged from Real Railroad Spike
Clip Point Style
Twisted handle design
Tooled Leather Sheath Included
Beautiful Collection Piece
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.