This firemans hatchet is hand forged from carbon steel with a heavy duty construction. It is an ideal tool for demolition work. The blade is 3.25 inches in length and comes sharp but could do with some extra honing. The head is thick with a spike or pick on the back which comes to a sharp point. It is a great prying tool for wood and sheetrock. The axe comes with decorative roughened pits on both sides. The handle is stained in a warm oak finish and made from sheesham. The end features a lanyard hole. This hatchet delivers a serious blow in times of emergencies but it is not only useful in emergencies
..Oh no, you can take it camping or hunting. Firewood is always needed. This functional beauty will make any job a breeze.
Overall Length: 19 Inches
Overall Width: 7.50 Inches
Blade Length: 3.25 Inches
Blade Material: Carbon Steel
Handle Material: Stained Sheesham Wood
Guard Material: Carbon Steel
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.