Like most other Scandinavian weaponry, axes were often given names. According to Snorri Sturluson's Prose Edda, axes were often named after she-trolls. This axe was named Alta after giantess or troll-woman in Norse folklore. She was one of the nine mothers of Heimdallr. Atlas name means fury which is quite appropriate for and axe. This axe has been hand forged from iron steel with a sheesham shaft that has been stained in a rich brown. The axe head comes with an edge but will need to be honed and sharpened to your specifications. The finish on the double headed blade is a stone rustic finish. A brown leather lace is wrapped around the handle and then laced up and around the head for added security and comfort. Grab your axe and sale the seas for your next big score.
Overall Length: 22.82 Inches
Overall Width: 8.62 Inches
Blade Material: Forged Iron Steel
Blade Length: 3.25 Inches
Blade Thickness: 5.25 mm
Handle Material: Sheesham
Double Headed Style
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.