Feast your eyes on this Museum Replicated Chain Mail Armor Long Shirt. This is known as the Foe Of Sword which came from the name Mail which is Latin for Mecula meaning Net. This Chain Mail Armor Long Shirt can be seen in different times and different era in history. This particular Armor consists of small metal rings linked together to for a protective barrier between you and your enemy. Also, this Chain Mail Armor is known as the haubergeon which means that it fits mid-thigh length. This chain mail armor is awesome, its a must get for medieval lovers. It is perfect for Renaissance festivals or even display or cosplay and costumes.
Construction: Stainless Steel Loops
Overall Length: 29 Inches
Buss: 23 Inches
Arm Width: 9 Inches
Arm Length: 9 Inches
16 Gauge Mild Steel Construction
Alternate Round & Riveted Pattern
Fits Many Adult Medium Sizes
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.