Regardless of origin, the use of the Balisong was certainly perfected in the Philippines in the early 1900s. The balisong was commonly used by Filipinos, especially those in the Tagalog region, as a self-defense and pocket utility knife. No matter how they were used, we can all agree the Balisong knife is without a doubt one of the most popular knives today. This blade is made from Damascus steel that has 176 blade layers and is tempered around 54 to 55. The pattern on the blade is a twist pattern that features swirls and of course twists. The frames of both handles are made from stainless steel. The mounts are made from ABS with a blue colored marble effect. At the end of the bite handle is a safety latch.
Overall Length: 8.75 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Material: Damascus Steel, 1095/15N20 Alloy Steel
Blade Thickness: 2.58 mm
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Handle Material: Steel, ABS
176 Blade Layers
Blades Temper is around 54 to 55
Double Walled Construction
Damascus Steel Blade
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.