Damascus steel is characterized by distinctive patterns of banding and mottling reminiscent of flowing water. Not only is it beautiful, but it is also valued because of its ability to maintain a keen edge, yet is also hard and flexible. The blade of this particular butterfly knife is made from Damascus steel in a drop point style. It’s made from 1095/15N20 alloy steel. A billet is forged, hammered, and heated so that a pattern shows on the blade. The HRC is around 54 to 55 with 180 true blade layers. This knife also features double tang pins meant to hold the blade away from the handle when closed to prevent dulling and another pin to keep the handles from excessively banging together while the butterfly knife is being manipulated. This eye-catching blade is a very unique piece to your collection.
Overall Length: 8.75 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Damascus Steel Blade
180 Blade Layers
Double Walled Construction
Drop Point Style
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.