Nordic warriors are often viewed as nothing but savages, but this is simply not the case. In fact, most Vikings had great respect for their weapons, and would often adorn them in elaborate decorations. This replica axe is our take on what a traditional Viking battle axe would look like. The head of the axe is made from carbon steel, engraved with an intricate knot work motif. This axe comes sharpened and ready for action, whether that be chopping wood or chopping off heads. The handle is made from resilient sheesham wood that has been contoured and stained a beautiful rustic brown. A lanyard hole located at the bottom of the handle allows you to attach a cord or string. *Also Available with Small Knotwork Motif Engraving on Handle.
Overall Length: 20.5 inches
Handle Length: 19 inches
Overall Length: 7 inches
Blade Length: 4.75 inches
Blade Material: Carbon Steel
Knot Work Motif
Handle Material: Sheesham Wood
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.