An assisted-opening knife is a type of folding knife which uses an internal mechanism to finish the opening of the blade once the user has partially opened it using a flipper or thumb stud attached to the blade. The first assisted opening knife was designed by Blackie Collins in 1995 and was named the "Strut-and-Cut"; it was based on the strut of his Ducati motorcycle. This particular blade has a drop point style. A drop point is a knife blade that slopes on the spine of the blade from the handle of the knife to the tip of the blade. This is one the most popular style of blade in pocket knives on the market today. The benefits of a drop point style blade are that they are easily controllable. This makes them a popular choice on hunting knives. Just remember a dull knife is more likely to slip and cut someone than a sharp one. So take advantage of this FREE sharpening stone combo today.
Overall Length: 8.15 Inches
Blade Length: 3.50 Inches
Blade Material: Steel with Stonewash Finish
Blade Shape: Drop Point
Blade Thickness: 2mm
Handle Length: 4.65 Inches
Handle Material: Steel, Aluminum with Steel Frame,
Includes: Belt Clip
FREE Dual Grit Sharpening Stone
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.