The red zigzags up the handle; erratically climbing beside the black like a hunter chasing a sign of movement. The Jagged Rose Hunting Knife is a full tang knife with a gorgeous, hand forged Damascus steel blade. Force welded to the tang, this piece is durable and functional. The birch wood scales are secured to the tang in three places; two by mosaic pins and one by the hollow brass lanyard hole. These scales are dyed a dynamic zigzag tie-dye pattern of red and black for a stunning visual that complements the patterned blade perfectly. The Jagged Rose Damascus Hunting Knife is 9.25 inches long overall with a 4.5-inch blade so it would be best suited for small to medium game. Included is a dark brown genuine leather sheath for easy carry and safe storage.
Overall Length: 9.25 Inches
Blade Length: 4.5 Inches
Blade Width: 1.5 Inch
Blade Thickness: 3.24 mm
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Blade Style: Clip Point
Blade Construction: Damascus Steel, 15N20, 1095 High Carbon
Handle Construction: Dyed Birch Wood
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
Small to Medium Game Knife
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.