This is the Japanese Legend of the Dragon Samurai Katana Sword. The blade of the sword measures 26.75 inches and has been constructed from high carbon steel with a visible Hamon (temper line) and it comes slightly sharpened. The Saya (scabbard) is wooden with a black gloss finish and offers a traditional bull horn Sageo (Cord) which is used mostly for hanging. The aluminum alloy end cap and scabbard throat are both detailed with scenes. The handle of the sword is wooden and it is wrapped with a traditional braided style black nylon cord. The handle also sports a zinc alloy pommel with a dragon. The aluminum zinc alloy guard features a traditional square design with two dragons. A decorative Habaki (blade collar) helps to keep the blade in position with the handle.
Overall length: 39.75 Inches
Blade Length: 26.75 Inches
Blade Material: Carbon Steel Construction, Visible Faux Tempered Line
Handle Length: 9.75 Inches
Handle Material: Wood Construction, Black Nylon Cord Wrap
High Carbon Steel Blade
Cord Wrapped Wood Handle Construction
Solid Wood Scabbard
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.