Often during the medieval times, colors and certain materials were associated with different levels of the financial status of an individual. When suede was introduced, the texture and strength signified a sense of higher financial status of a person vs. another person because of how rare suede was. As suede became more popular amongst people of the higher tiers of the financial status of a kingdom, colors came into effect. The Lights of the Peaceful Blues is graced with a light blue color in which signifies tranquility, peace and calmness. This color is usually carried by those of the most honorable statures and significance. Those individuals often used the pouch for holding coins, arrowhead tips, small fruits and many other small objects that could be a nuisance. So when this Lights of the Peaceful Blues Suede Leather Pouch is in public, people will understand what royalty looks like.
Bag Material: Suede Leather
Length w/ Belt Loop: 7.2 in.
Length w/o Belt Loop: 5.75 in.
Width: 9.5 in.
Height: 0.5 in.
Belt Loop Length: 1.50 in.
Belt Loop Width: 1.25 in.
Belt Loop Height: 0.5
Brass Elastic Closure
Blue Dyed Suede Leather
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.