Damascus steel is a type of patterned steel and is actually alternating layers of different metals all forged together. This creates a lovely organic pattern like flowing water. The pattern on this blade is known as Random but you can definitely see how the waves and swirls make this blade stand out in a crowd. In a clip point style the blade is able to make precision cuts for more controlled detailed jobs. The spine has lovely file work that runs down to the lockback mechanism. The frame is made from polished brass with brass bolsters and pins. The mounts are hand polished wood that has been smooth for comfort, stained, and sealed. Featured on the blade is the Hunt for Life trademark. Along with your blade you will receive a handmade leather sheath with a two snap closure.
Overall Length: 9 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Width: 1 Inch
Blade Thickness: 2.89 mm
Blade Material: Damascus Steel
Handle Length: 5 Inches
Handle Material: Wood, Brass
176 Blade Layers
Blades Temper is around 54 to 55
Hunt For Life
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.