Eating utensils such as knife and spoon followed our lives form the earliest points of our civilization to the modern times. Along the way, rise of technology and change of tastes enabled the creation of many other utensil that today sit on our tables. During the middle ages hosts were not obliged to provide his guest with any kind of eating utensil; guest carried their own knives that were used for both eating and fighting. Knives just like the beauty you see here. It is made from forged iron steel with a full tang construction. The handle has polished horn mounts with a four hole design. Now you can create a meal or eat it in style with this handsome blade.
Overall Length: 8.50 Inches
Overall Width: 1.13 Inches
Thickness: 2.97 mm
Blade Length: 4.50 Inches
Material: Forged Iron Steel, Horn
Drop Point Blade
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.