Handmade from 100% recycled materials and completely wood free, our Medieval European Handmade Leather Diary is as good for the environment as it is good for recording your deeds for the day. Large and robust, this particular journal is perfect for chronicling your adventures while also helping to decorate your reading chamber. Well-constructed from thick and strong genuine leather, the cover has been beautifully etched and adorned with intricate floral patterns. The book contains 110 leaves (220 pages front and back) that are grouped into five sections for organization. The long leather string used to tie the diary closed can also be used as a bookmark.
Size: 8.4 x 5.6 Inch (21 x 14 cm)
Paper: soft 100 g/m2, ivory color, 220 pages (counted both sides, 110 Sheets)
Paper Type: Handmade Fiber, Recycled Biomass
Cover: Genuine Cowhide Leather
Binding: Natural Threaded
100% Wood Free
Genuine Leather Covers
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.