From their earliest incarnation, belts have been a symbol of status and power. Belts were worn for both function and style. A seemingly small accessory, they can have a surprisingly large impact on the impression you make. The shape of the belt just like this one that was most commonly worn in the middle ages was long and thin. The girdle was worn low on the hips with a knot at the buckle and the remaining tongue hung down the front. Belt was a necessary part of middle ages era clothing. There were not many situations when man in these times could be seen without belt. This belt is made from quality leather and has been dyed black; all hand stitched with a steel ring to knot your belt. This style was commonly known as the "Knight's Belt" as it was worn over their tunics. You can hang pouches, knives, and drinking horn from this beautiful belt.
Overall Length: 66 Inches
Width: 1.25 Inch
Thickness: 3 mm
Material: Natural Cowhide Leather, Steel Ring
Ring Dimensions: 1.50 x 1.50 Inches
Crusader Steel Cross Design
Extra Long Length
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.