In the day-to-day reality of things, medieval women had a lot of responsibility and were not at all inferior to men in terms of daily effort. Most worked and did not stay at home, contrary to some modern beliefs. Many toiled alongside their families in the fields, and some were employed in workshops or were trades-women. Women also carried a knife with them to help in their day to day life. This knife is small and perfect for a woman of that time period. It is simple yet a little more decorative than a knife for a man. This is made with a full tang construction from forged iron steel and a blackened finish. The tang has been twisted and curved to create a lovely handle. Included is a leather sheath so you can tie your blade to a sash or belt.
Overall Length: 5.75 Inches
Overall Width: 1.38 Inch
Blade Length: 3 Inches
Blade Thickness: 5.04mm
Blade Material: Forged Iron Steel
Handle Length: 2.75 Inches
Handle Wrapping: Leather
Drop Point Blade
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.