A gorget originally was a steel collar designed to protect the throat. It was a feature of older types of plate armour and intended to protect against swords and other non-projectile weapons. Later, particularly from the 18th century onwards, the gorget became primarily ornamental, serving only as a symbolic accessory on meletary unifroms. This design has an avenger shape. It can be tied with the help of a leather strap given at the back. It comes with leather strap to attach the avenger pauldrons, breast and back plate. This Avenger Gorget handcrafted from 18 gauge mild steel and feature an attractive shiny metal finish. This gorget opens on one side through a locking mechanism allowing the neck to go in and then it simply closes with a securing pin. This gorget includes a back and front piece. This is truly an excellent piece to complete your medieval armor set. Product does not include items IN9210 and IN9105, additional items are shown only for display purposes and to show compatible pieces.
Length (Back to Front): 11.25 inches
Width (Right to Left): 11.5 inches
Material: 18 Gauge Steel, Polished
Includes: Leather Strap with buckles for Pauldrons, Breast and Back Plate
18 Gauge Steel Construction
Genuine Leather Straps
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.