The Renaissance Gorget Neck Plate is made with 18 gauge steel. The thick steel is almost impenetrable by the most common steel blades. Brass studs surround the outer edge of the folded steel plating. Double adjustable leather straps support the armor front and back. The curved shape fits snugly around the upper chest and neck region securely. It's curved design allows the armor to flex and absorb impact from a strike. Many medieval collectors have been asking for this piece of armor in particular for it's value in a battle. Superior armor plating is worn around the neck to protect the area from taking damage. Oil has been added to the steel to preserve the strong carbon and iron. The inside is lacquer coated.
Overall Length: 10 Inches
Width: 12.5 Inches
Steel Gauge: 18G
Features: Double Adjustable Leather Straps
18 Gauge Steel
Double Adjustable Leather Straps
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.