This Medieval Renaissance Penannular 100% Brass Brooch is practical, functional and beautiful. These pins/brooches are strong and made to be used. The pin sits on the loop: held in position by the pull of the fabric through which it passes. Brooches initially developed from the Roman clasp or fibula. In the severe climate of northern Europe, the brooch became the typical ornament of the era, because it normally functioned as a fastening for a heavy tunic or cloak.
Length: 2 inch
Width: 2 inch
Pin Length: 3 inch
Material: 100% Brass
100% Solid Brass
Sturdy to Hold Clothes
Nice for Clothes Decoration
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.