Ideal for protecting the arms from slashing cuts, our Medieval Renaissance Steel Jack Chains are authentic re-creations of armor that is believed to have prevented up to 80% of potential arm injuries. Expertly forged from 18 gauge carbon steel, these jack chains are manufactured to withstand the kind heavy punishment a medieval foot soldier might be otherwise susceptible to without the full plated armor typically reserved for knights. Consisting primarily of two shells individually contoured to fit over the shoulder and the elbow, each individual jack chain fits a single arm and is meant to be worn over and complement a padded jacket with included genuine leather tie straps used to secure the armor in place.
Length: 25.5 Inches
Shoulder shell: 6 Inches by 5.5 Inches
Weight: 1.1 Lbs (total), 8.8 Oz/Individual Chain
Features: Adjustable Leather Straps
Adjustable Leather Straps
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.