This 34.75-inch sword is constructed of solid steamed beech wood, which is great for practice and reenactments as it is perfectly safe yet still sturdy enough to take quite a beating. The handle is wrapped with soft genuine leather for a comfortable grip. This easily identifiable replica of crusader arming sword from the Middle Ages features a 27-inch blade as well as a beautifully contoured cross guard and rounded pommel that has been stained a deep walnut brown to contrast the natural finish left on the handle and blade. A central fuller is carved out on either side of the blade to reduce weight.
Overall Length: 34.75 inches
Blade Length: 27 inches
Handle Length: 7.75 inches
Guard Length: 8 inches
Blade Thickness: 12 mm
Steamed Beech Wood Construction
Arming Sword Design
Walnut-Stained Guard and Pommel
Brown Leather-Wrapped Handle
Excellent for Practice
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.