Sporting a stainless steel clip point blade that has a sleek black coating, the slim build and good weight of this balisong butterfly knife delivers nice action in an attractive package. The distinctive Micarta construction handle is decorated with an attractive red and black wooden pattern which is attached to the steel inner framing with torque screw. A metal safety latch is included to lock the blade into place when it is not in use as well as when it is deployed. The blade offers blood grooves on both sides allowing for a more balance blade. This Red and Black Micarta handle knife. Also known as a balisong, a butterfly knife or fan knife is a folding pocket knife with two handles counter-rotating around the tang such that, when closed, the blade is concealed within grooves in the handles. Butterfly knives are especially useful in situations where it is inconvenient to use both hands to open a knife. Please make sure to check your local laws regarding the procession and import of these knives.
Overall Length: 9 Inches
Blade Length: 4 Inches
Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel
Blade Thickness: 2.50 mm
Handle: 4.75 Inches
Clip Point Blade
Satin Finish Blade
1 Inch Fuller
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.