A shoe horn sometimes called a shoespooner is a tool to help you put your shoes on easier. The shoehorn keeps the shoe open and allows you to slide the foot inside without crushing the back. Traditionally shoehorns where made of animal horn just like the Natural Engraved Botanical Cow Horn Shoe Horn. This piece has an engraved leaf design on the back and a smooth polished finish on the front. The Natural Engraved Botanical Cow Horn Shoe Horn is a unique gift for that special someone. * Please note that there may be natural imperfections in the horn. Buff marks may appear on the surface and the color of the horn may not be exactly like the coloration pictured. Please remember that this is an all-natural piece and each one is unique. There will be no two that are exactly the same.
Overall Length: Approximately 7-9 Inches
Material: Cow Horn
100% Cow Horn
Volume Discounts Available:
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.