A shoe horn is a tool that is used to help someone with less flexible joints easily put their shoes on. You insert the spoon-like head into the shoe, and hold it against the back of the shoe while you slide your foot in. this keeps you from struggling to put your shoes on and crushing the back of your shoe. Traditionally, shoe horns where made out of animal horn, like this one here. This horn has unique engraved designs that almost resemble tiger stripes, and a tribal face at the top. The top also has a leather cord attached so you can hang it for convenient storage. *Please keep in mind that this is an all-natural piece and each one is unique. There will be no two that are exactly the same.
Overall Length: Approximately 9-11 Inches
Material: Cow Horn
Design: Abstract Lines and Tribal Face
100% Cow Horn
Western Pride Design
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.