In Norse mythology, Thor is a hammer-wielding god associated with thunder, lightning, storms, oak trees, strength, the protection of mankind, and also hallowing and fertility. The hammer Mjöllnir was his primary weapon. Thors Hammer was an Instrument of blessing, consecration, and protection this may just be a few reasons why so many wear this symbol in pendants and tattoos. This pendent is forged iron steel with a darkened stone finish, twisted decorative handle, and a bail at the end. May Mjöllnir bless and protect you. Or just look great around your neck.
Overall Length: 2.75 Inches
Overall Width: 1.50 Inch
Material: Forged Iron Steel
Bale Diameter: 4.72mm
Darkened Stone Finish
Twist Hammer Design
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.