The stories of old are thrilling and inspiring just as they are lessons. By keeping them with us, we keep those lessons alive. By remembering our past, we build our future. The Old Stories Medieval Dagger is a functional dagger modeled after those used by Vikings. The blade is blackened with an antiqued finish and the full tang has been wrapped with woven twine for certain grip and lovely design. This blade is spear point and double edged. The Old Stories Medieval Dagger comes with a standard sharpening and included is genuine leather sheath with a button loop closure and belt loop for safe storage and easy carry.
Disclaimer: There is only one of these available at the moment. It may be months before more are available so, please get it while you can.
Overall Length: 16.5 Inches
Blade Length: 10.25 Inches
Blade Width: 2.25 Inch
Blade Thickness: 4.41 mm
Handle Length: 4 Inches
Blade Style: Spear Point
Blade Construction: High Carbon Steel
Handle Construction: Woven Twine
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
Features: Full Tang, Double Edge, Blackened Finish
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.