Two knives are always better than one especially with this set. You have a hunting blade and a skinner. Both blades are constructed from 440 stainless steel with a satin finish. The guards and pommels are made from an aluminum alloy that has been polished. The center of the handle features bands of stacked leather with brass spacers at the ends and lovely stained red finished wood. Both blades can be used during camping for general tasks like cook prep, cutting rope, and small branches. The small skinner is great for chores such as skinning smaller game, filleting, and gutting a fish because larger blades simply are not as effective. Just dont limit this amazing set as they can do so much more. Included is a thick leather sheath with pockets for both blades with a belt loop
Specifications: Large Blade
Overall Length: 9.25 Inches
Blade Length: 4.50 Inches
Blade Width: 1.13 Inches
Blade Thickness: 3.79mm
Blade Material: 440 Stainless Steel
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Handle Thickness: 1.
Set of Two
Clip Point / Drop Point Blade
Includes Leather Sheath
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.