Snaking through the countryside, overgrown and abandoned train tracks twist across the fields and into the mountains. The paths they careen through are beautiful if you walk them. The Overgrown Railroad Spike Knife is a full tang railroad spike knife with a gorgeous drop point blade with a bluing technique used to darken the blade, resulting in an antiqued finish. This knife is hand forged with a hand carved and twisted blade featuring the classic twist with step-like protrusions between them. The handle looks like the railroad tracks it came from which imbues it with character. Additionally, the edge of the blade has a polished silver finish that catches the light perfectly. Included with the Overgrown Railroad Spike Knife is a genuine leather sheath equipped with a belt loop for easy carry and safe storage.
Overall Length: 11 Inches
Blade Length: 6.25 Inches
Blade Width: 1.25 Inch
Blade Thickness: 3.85 mm
Handle Length: 4.75 Inches
Blade Style: Drop Point
Construction: High Carbon Steel
Includes: Genuine Leather Sheath
Features: Full Tang, Hand Carved Handle
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.