Toggle-fastenings offer an alternative to zippers that occasionally jam or break. Fasteners help reinforce a section of a garment and add structural integrity. These toggles can be used to use when making period clothing. In the Medieval Era toggles were used on shirts, fastening cloaks, pants, and shoes. You can also use these toggles to close pouches, bags, and leather diaries or books. This set of five toggles is made from all natural cow horn and hand polished.
Overall Length: Approximately 2 Inches
Overall Width: Approximately .60 Inches
Material: Cow Horn
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.