The Point of Practice Pair of Octagonal Sai is a pair of steel sai that are traditionally used in martial arts. They are identical to one another and are perfect for demonstrations. The blade is octagonal meaning it has 8 sides which is a more traditional form of sai. The sai are full tang with the handle wrapped in faux leather. The faux leather has a beautiful band of gold paint that spirals up the handle gracefully. These octagonal sai are 1.6 pounds each so they are perfect for demonstration or for practice. The Point of Practice sai are each one solid piece of steel so the hand guards are solidly attached to the sai. The hand guards come away from the blade on either side perpendicularly then curve upwards and again back out creating a mesmerizing fluidity in the blade that carries into its movements. The Point of Practice Pair of Octagonal Sai is perfect for the practicing martial artist both for practice or for demonstration of skill.
Overall Length: 19.5 Inches
Blade Length: 13 Inches
Blade Width: 1.68 Inch
Handle Length: 5 Inches
Blade Style: Octagonal
Blade Construction: Steel
Handle Construction: Faux Leather Wrap
Includes: 2 Octagonal Sai
Features: Octagonal blade, Full Tang, Gold Spiral in Handle
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.