The bokken is a Japanese training weapon used when learning the art of the sword. Originally, the wooden bokken was most likely copied from similar training tools in China. The bokken, or boken, became popular as a training sword during the Muromachi period in Japan, between 1336 and 1600 A.D. This bokken is constructed from solid wood with flair. The golden design looks like spun gold and makes for an overall exquisite piece. Use this weapon for training and sparring. Dazzle your opponent and distract them with the design while you wipe the floor with them. As an added bonus it now comes with nylon sheath with adjustable back strap.
Overall Length: 40.25 Inches
Blade Length: 30.25 Inches
Blade Thickness: 22.68 mm
Handle: 9.50 Inches
Overall Length: 33 Inches
Includes: Adjustable Back Strap
Includes: ABS Handle Guard
Wood Stain Finish
Gold Paint Design
Black Nylon Wrap
FREE Nylon Sheath
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.