Are you a dedicated hunter? If you are then the Primitive Wetland Hunting Venture Outdoor Hand Forged Knife is one useful outdoor tool that you must never live without. Constructed with a sharp carbon steel drop point style blade this knife is great for field dressing your game. A partial stone finish adorns the top of the blade. Apart from a tough blade this durable handle is all you need to look for in a knife that is well designed and comfortable to use. The stained wooden handle features a large pommel with a steel end for hitting and smashing. A nylon cord is wrapped in the middle of the handle in case of emergencies. The grip on this handle is comfortable to make it possible for you to use the knife for hours on end, if needed. Included is a Leather sheath with a snap closure with belt loop so you can carry your knife at your side at all times. Please note that due to the carbon content of this hand forged item there may be minor rusting.
Overall Length: 11 Inches
Overall Width: Approximately 1 Inch
Blade Length: 5.75 Inches (Sharp)
Handle Length: 5.25 Inches
Material: Wood, Carbon Steel, Nylon Cord
Included: Leather sheath with snap
Carbon Steel Blade
Nylon Sheath w/ Snap
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.