Centurions were the principal professional officers in the armies of ancient Rome and its empire. The centurion was the commander of a centuria, which was the smallest unit of a Roman legion. Commanding a unit of around 100 legionaries, he was also responsible for assigning duties, dishing out punishments, and performing various administrative duties, which ranged from distributing camp passwords to the escort of prisoners. Centurions often wore a helmet (galea) with a distinctive transverse crest (crista transversa), and a plume. This helmet is constructed of 20g steel with brass lining the entire helmet. Brass conches adorn the sides cheek flaps, and back of the helmet. A leather suspension liner is provided with an adjustable chin strap. A removable plume is included that is 16 inches long and 5 inches high. The red Mohawk will definitely get you noticed whether on stage, on tv, or in a crowd.
Overall Length: 13.5 Inches
Width: 7 Inches
Material: 20 Gauge Steel, Brass Trim and Buckle
Plume: Natural Horse Hair, Red
Genuine Leather Strap
Genuine Leather Suspension Liner
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.