Thick, 18 gauge carbon steel is used for the durable construction of this Roman Imperial Centurion Helmet. Horse hair is used for the 7 inch tall plum, died red. Carbon steel is contoured to the authentic shape of the historical helmet. Layered steel adorns the top. A moveable steel visor is fixed to the front. Around the sides are brass decoration rivets to signify status. The bottom edge of the Roman Imperial Centurion Helmet is trimmed with brass all the way around. At the back is a carbon steel neck shield designed to fit over a gorget. Each side of the face is further protected with a hinged shielding. Inside the helmet you will appreciate the soft leather suspension liner for it's natural comfort. Leather chin straps are adjustable. Fits adults.
Overall Length: 18.5 Inches
Width: 14 Inches
Material: 18 Gauge Steel, Brass Trim
Plume: Natural Horse Hair, Red
Features: Leather Suspension Liner, Leather Strap
20 Gauge Mild Steel
1 Adjustable Leather Strap
Volume Discounts Available:
Note:Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.