This beautiful axe is replicated after a 10th century Scandinavian axe found in Gotland. It is hand crafted from forged carbon steel with a weathered finish. The head of the blade has a traditional cross design in the center. Edged with a superior sharpness this blade will separate your enemies from their bodies in mire seconds. Whether you are a farmer or a Viking warrior with the help of this blade you will be unstoppable. The handle is made from a smooth sheesham with an oak stained finish. Featured on the handle is a Borre style motif. Ring chains build by repetition and juxtaposition of closed interlacing ribbons of equal-sided geometric shapes. This design was found on two strap ends from the eponymous Borre ship grave. Vikings most commonly carried sturdy axes that could be thrown or swung with head-splitting force and this fierce axe will match your Viking force.
Overall Length: 28.82 Inches
Head Length: 8.50 Inches
Bit Length: 6.50 Inches
Head Material: Forged Carbon Steel
Handle Material: Sheesham Wood
Burnt Etched Borre Style Motif
Volume Discounts Available:
- $300.00 to $499.99 order - 5% discount on all regular priced items.
- $500.00 to $999.99 order - 10% discount on all regular priced items.
- $1000.00 to $1499.99 order - 15% discount on all regular priced items.
- Note: Volume discounts based on order total, not on the shipping total.
- Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts.